To be honest
I feel almost as if my a majority friends want nothing to do with me, really. Like they’re all just kind of humoring me whenever I talk to them. And thats fine, I just wish that they would tell me if they didn’t want to talk to me anymore. And if I did something to offend. Maybe I’m just depressed and paranoid. I don’t know. Thats just how I feel right now.
I know some of them are busy with school and stuff, so I get that, but others it just feels like they’re going out of their way to ignore me.
Ten Great Comebacks to the “Why are you still single?” question by eHarmony
1. Because you haven’t proposed yet.
2. Just lucky, I guess.
3. Name one married superhero. Exactly.
4. My mail-order spouse should be arriving any day now.
5. Because I want my cat to grow up in a stable environment.
6. Jesus was single. Would you be bugging him?
7. Because I keep turning down proposals.
8. Because no company is better than bad company.
9. What’s the rush? With a longer life expectancy than previous generations, I can get married later in life and still end up celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary.
10. True love is worth waiting for. I’m not going to settle just because I’ve been single for a while.
I don’t want to be here anymore. If you need to reach me email me at email@example.com
a youtube user shares an opinion
The reason Photoshop was invented
yancybecket said:WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME
OMGI LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME